website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Websites & Apps

1 hour ago, dcro said:

That's cool to see, his partner Tyler Paige also has us as a source. Not that I interviewed them of their ambitions, the date cited was the same day I wrote about them qualifying to the Olympics.

Is there still no option to make the website list the events in chronological order instead of them being grouped by disciplines? I just don't understand how this isn't a feature if it really isn't there. In the official Tokyo2020 app the events are actually listed in chronological order so it isn't some impossible task to implement. 

The schedule in Tokyo2020 app is way better than on the website, do they seriously give zero shit about their desktop users? 

56 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Is there still no option to make the website list the events in chronological order instead of them being grouped by disciplines? I just don't understand how this isn't a feature if it really isn't there. In the official Tokyo2020 app the events are actually listed in chronological order so it isn't some impossible task to implement. 

The schedule in Tokyo2020 app is way better than on the website, do they seriously give zero shit about their desktop users? 

They just never do it that way.  Which is why some of use keep making up our own spreadsheets - there's a link to mine over on the Schedule thread.

9 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Hm, that's strange, I thought that the site isn't counting replacements because they have the correct number for :HUN (166) and we have 3 replacements in the team sports. 

look at zambia, they counted the substitutes in football (22 quotas)

Huh, it looks like they are counting the replacements for football for some reason, but not for sports like fencing, water polo or handball. I am not sure if football is the only one that has this issue or if there are others. 

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

look at zambia, they counted the substitutes in football

6 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Huh, it looks like they are counting the replacements for football for some reason, but not for sports like fencing, water polo or handball. I am not sure if football is the only one that has this issue or if there are others. 

for France they do not count team sports where we are qualified (even men's football)