website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Websites & Apps

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Are we going to have a list of countries with the number of quotas on the tokyo 2020 site?

I’m not sure, but there might/should be a “athletes by NOC” (or some similar) feature as part of the results system. The results system is generally published in the week or leading up to the Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m not sure, but there might/should be a “athletes by NOC” (or some similar) feature as part of the results system. The results system is generally published in the week or leading up to the Games.

For Rio, it seems to me that there was a system where you could see athletes from all countries

1 hour ago, Benolympique said:

yes because without your help to all of you; I would be in the galley, I can't wait, but when will it be published?

Let’s go for divide and conquer approach, I’ll take for example X amount of countries and be responsible for them and So on, then it will not be the hard work of one