website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Ceremonies

1 minute ago, De_Gambassi said:

Apparently the imagine thingy was the big secret that no one was supposed to know before the actual ceremony.. Ok

Oh, maybe I should have paid attention then.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Bach after this, @mrv86 turn it off, now

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, De_Gambassi said:

No, no one would care

I'm dreaming as much as the Imagine singers :( 

Just now, De_Gambassi said:

Apparently the imagine thingy was the big secret that no one was supposed to know before the actual ceremony.. Ok

Had I Imagine that, I wouldn’t have set my alarm clock to be this snoozer.

i understand there wouldn’t be spectators at the stadium, but where are the real showstoppers, the emotiveness, even the corny yet entertaining of an OC? For comparison, I still remember the rendition of “When Children rule the World” from Nagano 1998, and my brain brings back the voice from the kids and the lead singer.

This is plain bad.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Maybe we'd finally have sports where more people are actually cheering for certain athletes instead of whoever happens to have the same nationality in their passport :d 

And where vast areas of the earth’s surface have no representation at all.