website statistics

Athletics EAA Under 23 European Championships 2021

Totallympics

Ramsey Angela won his 400mH semi-final by a full second with a 49.17 pb. Not bad.

He was definitely close to qualifying for Tokyo individually, but in the end he's going as part of the 4x400m relay.

Silver for Karydi in the women's triple jump. Very disappointing, this was her worst competition of the season. At least she will have another chance to win gold in this category in 2023.

Let's see what she can do in the long jump but I definitely had higher expectations for her this year in the triple jump. Really thought she'd make it to Tokyo.

Hoping Greece can win another medal today between Frantzeskakis in the men's hammer throw and Filtisakou in the women's 20km walk.

Another silver medal for Greece, this time for Frantzeskakis. So we now have 3 medals, which is more than any other nation so far. Unfortunately no gold as of now.

We might sneak a bronze in the women's 20km walk but I guess we'll have to wait until at least tomorrow for a gold. I guess Karalis in the men's pole vault and Pantazis in the men's triple jump are our best chances remaining for gold. I think they'll both likely win medals but they'd have to do really well to win golds...

1 minute ago, Makedonas said:

Another silver medal for Greece, this time for Frantzeskakis. So we now have 3 medals, which is more than any other nation so far. Unfortunately no gold as of now.

We might sneak a bronze in the women's 20km walk but I guess we'll have to wait until at least tomorrow for a gold. I guess Karalis in the men's pole vault and Pantazis in the men's triple jump are our best chances remaining for gold. I think they'll both likely win medals but they'd have to do really well to win golds..

Loved the St George & the Dragon flag!  :pope: