website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

13 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Pre Munich 1972 would be hard I guess? I believe those unused film rolls were thrown away after making the official film? :p

I honestly also can't understand that too. Both FIFA and IOC actually tried to replay old videos nowadays but they arent old enough

:)

I am not an expert but i believe that, with some restoration, we would have almost HD quality of almost all games. Just like we have Blu Ray 1080p of some 1920s film.

I can understand why Warner Bros wont upload some classic movie, since there is always a chance to sell it. But what stops IOC or any other organisation from uploading old material remains a mistery for me.

7 hours ago, Griff88 said:

You can try opening Channel One Russia's Odnoklassiki with Hola, they have the whole broadcasted sessions. I reuploaded badminton finals from there to YouTube.

(Olympic Channel is threatening copyright strike for those who reuploaded screen recordings from their website, for example the opening video is down)

Could you send me a link to that please and thank you

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

Wow, you are superhuman! Great work!!!

Well, do expect it soon because this is a busy summer for my main passion of multi-sports games, but I try my hardest to bring these together at some point.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Could you send me a link to that please and thank you

https://ok.ru/group/53865195241544/video/c2291784

Strangely enough, it didn't show all the videos. However you can search it with the keyword ' II Европейские игры '