website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It was a disappointing performance for all the team... Expecially Tacchini e Santini/Incollingo...

well, Tacchini did more or less what I expected...he'll never be ahead of the likes of Brendel & co...he's not a medal candidate in global events...better accept it soon, before we get disappointed all the time...

2 hours ago, wumo26 said:

Canoe/Kayak Sprint

Men's K2 1000m:

1. Germany :GER 3:18.175

2. Ukraine :UKR 3:18.865

3. Russia :RUS 3:19.023

Full Ranking HERE

Unbelievable, really fucking unbelievable...this is not even a curse now, this must be a voo-doo malediction :facepalm:

I remember quite a lot of sport events, but ever, really never I saw so many frustrating failures and near losses in a row..I am seriously noticing on myself how more and more I am losing my interest for the whole sports world right now...

Good to see the men's kayak single 200s getting broadcast.

With canoe sprint only getting 2 World Cup regattas per season as of late, it'll be interesting to see who wins that event in Heath's absence (with only the WCh still to come) as the top guys are mostly European. I don't know why Beaumont and Seja were made to share a heat, though (which the former won to qualify directly for the final).

On another note - if Google's translation of this Swedish article is correct, there will be a medal reallocation ceremony for Menning w.r.t the previous Euro Games K1M 200 (upgrade to gold after the disqualification of Miklós Dudás). McKeever (silver), Rumjancevs and Dragosavljević (both bronze!) will also get their medals at some point, be it in Minsk or elsewhere.

Edited by Edvid

11 minutes ago, Edvid said:

On another note - if Google's translation of this Swedish article is correct, there will be a medal reallocation ceremony for Menning w.r.t the previous Euro Games K1M 200 (upgrade to gold after the disqualification of Miklós Dudás). McKeever (silver), Rumjancevs and Dragosavljević (both bronze!) will also get their medals at some point, be it in Minsk or elsewhere.

The translation of the article is correct. :)

Edited by wumo26