website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

3 minutes ago, Dimast said:

Hello! Where is Live streaming?

For Russians, live-streaming and broadcasting should be Match TV.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Well, not much going on, so I’ve found myself watching an “interesting” table tennis match between :MDA and :SRB 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well, not much going on, so I’ve found myself watching an “interesting” table tennis match between :MDA and :SRB 

well, Archery, Judo (and this quite serious, as it's also the European Champs giving up OQR points) and Sambo are well underway...and you say that there's not much going on? :redcard::spank:

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

well, Archery, Judo (and this quite serious, as it's also the European Champs giving up OQR points) and Sambo are well underway...and you say that there's not much going on? :redcard::spank:

Finals wise, it’s too hard to follow the Combat Preliminaries and have any sense of what’s going on. Upon saying this though, Shooting finals begin in 5 minutes on the channel that was playing Table Tennis. I also have a setup where I’ve got three secrets each playing a different channel.