website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Giro d'Italia 2018

Gianlu33

Sander Armee was stung by a wasp before the start. You almost don't see anything about it :whistle:

Spoiler

21a17f10-4fba-11e8-a2ef-0df23df6134d_web

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

53 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Acres is like an hell :p A lot of trubles for the cyclist

They're in Acre, the one from Assassin's Creed? :yikes::bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Did anyone hear that chainsaw? :d 

"I'm gonna watch the Giro roadside this afternoon, what shall I bring? Some water, a can of beer, something to eat, and my chainsaw." :mumble:

Too bad nobody let those idiots in underpants trip or something

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It seems that they haven't any security...

There was police standing right there...we need the Spanish police, I remember they just knocked some of those idiots down :d 

54 minutes ago, dcro said:

Were they this creative? :mumble:

Nope, but yay Contador :d 

More riders should do that, morons on those roads.