website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Giro d'Italia 2018

Gianlu33

44 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Where is Roglic?

Preparing for the Tour de France. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

I think that he also skipped Giro  last year.

Considering this format,what are his chances at these majors? 

Hard to say...honestly I think the one week stage races are his best thing, but I'm very curious what he'll do in France this year.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

52 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Dumoulin took all the doses :whistle:

Nah, Sunweb is clean #CreatingMemories #Hipsters :whistle:

After this stage Dumoulin became the favorite for me. I think Froome is injured, otherwise he doesn't lose that much time in a time trial. Maybe he'll fight through the first week, but my guess is, he won't start stage 10. 

1 hour ago, Gigs said:

After this stage Dumoulin became the favorite for me. I think Froome is injured, otherwise he doesn't lose that much time in a time trial. Maybe he'll fight through the first week, but my guess is, he won't start stage 10. 

I'm still expecting Froome or, if he is indeed injured, Lopez to attack like madmen in the mountains, too much for Dumoulin. 

Giro d'Italia Stage 2: Haifa - Tel Aviv

The stage is essentially flat, with a single and short categorised climb mid-course, with gradients exceeding 10%, in Zikron Ya’aqov. The route travels a long stretch on the motorway, on a wide roadway, and then enters the city along broad avenues, heading for the finish. Final kilometres: after leaving the motorway, the route runs on wide city avenues interspersed with 90-degree bends. The main obstacles along the course are the ones typically found in urban areas, such as roundabouts, traffic islands and sometimes speed bumps. The home straight (600 m) is on 8-m wide asphalt road.

G18_T02_TelAviv_alt_jpg.jpg