website statistics

Surfing Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

Totallympics

hace 55 minutos, Laraja dijo:

Kelly Slater smashed the hopes of Joan Duru at Round of 32. Because of that, Michel Bourez gets the last french quota :FRA

Despite falling, Owen Wright achieves the first aussie´s quota also thanks to the eliminations of Ryan Callinan and Wade Carmichael

21 minutos atrás, Davids disse:

Despite falling, Owen Wright achieves the first aussie´s quota also thanks to the eliminations of Ryan Callinan and Wade Carmichael

That's it. Julian Wilson, Adrian Buchan and Jack Freestone for the second quota.

Julian is the favourite to get it.

2 minutes ago, Davids said:

John Florence failed also. Kelly Slater needs win

Damn, I’d much prefer John John to Slater. If have absolutely nothing against Slater, but I’ve always liked John John more. I also think that he’d have a better chance at gold, but who knows?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

20 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Unfortunately Slater will not be at the Olympics :cry:

John John Florence gets the quota

I hate to see surfing at the Olympics without Slater, but Florence is just as big of a name in my opinion. Florence also tends to do better on a regular basis, and he’s in his prime unlike Slater.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...