website statistics

Tennis Miami Open presented by Itaú 2018

thepharoah

23 minuty temu, Wanderer napisał:

What a draw for Miami :facepalm:

Bellis-Azarenka winner to face Keys

Serena-Osaka to face Svitolina in 2nd round :cry: 

And the you have Liu-Osuigwe R1 :facepalm:

Kvitova to play Dasha on this mud in R3... Low chances for R4.

Maybe early exit for Svitolina? :mumble:

6 hours ago, thepharoah said:

i think Serena will defeat Osaka and Sivotlina will defeat her , but if Osaka keeps her rhythm from IW she can defeat them both , but i doubt this 

Osaka sort of surprisingly won Indian Wells, so like in so many sports, that's gonna be followed by a 1st round exit :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Osaka sort of surprisingly won Indian Wells, so like in so many sports, that's gonna be followed by a 1st round exit :p 

well , we have to wait for 3 or 4 more tournaments to see that if she's one tournament surprise or not , hopefully she isn't :d

Just now, thepharoah said:

well , we have to wait for 3 or 4 more tournaments to see that if she's one tournament surprise or not , hopefully she isn't :d

At the moment she is, sort of :p 

In Miami she'll lose early, then during the year she'll find her way to the top-10 :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"DON'T TALK TO ME! DON'T TALK TO ME!

You have a bad match like this and you say this to me?!?!"

*turning to an official on the side*

WHY HE KEEPS TALKING TO ME?? WHY?? DON'T TALK TO ME!"

Who else but Robin Haase having a nervous breakdown today :d (yet he won :yikes:)

Sadly I think this video just works in the Netherlands, I couldn't find another one yet.

https://www.foxsports.nl/tennis/video/2684743/robin-haase-krijgt-het-aan-stok-met-scheidsrechter/