Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
bestmen

Tennis BNP Paribas Open 2018

Posted (edited)

Serena won her 1st match since returning to tennis courts this year , as she defeated Carina Diaz in IW 1st round , she'll play kiki bertens in 2nd Rd

Edited by thepharoah

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Serena won her 1st match since returning to tennis courts this year , as she defeated Czarina Diaz in IW 1st round , she'll play kiki bertens in 2nd Rd

And has a good chance of playing Venus in round 3 :d 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And has a good chance of playing Venus in round 3 :d 

but she won't have easy times against bertens whom won't surprise me if she won :mumble:

Edited by thepharoah

also Azarenka in her 1st match since Wimbledon i think won against Heather Watson , she'll face Sloane Stephens next round 

55 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

but she won't have easy times against bertens whom won't surprise me if she won :mumble:

Yeah, Bertens and her three wins this year are a force to be reckoned with :p 

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, Bertens and her three wins this year are a force to be reckoned with :p 

Serena isn't in a good form yet , so even Bertens with her 3 wins this season can defeat her :d let's see , personally i want Serena to win as much as possible here 

4 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Serena isn't in a good form yet , so even Bertens with her 3 wins this season can defeat her :d let's see , personally i want Serena to win as much as possible here 

Bertens is very good on clay. Surface in Indian Wells in previous years was giving me vibes of clay. Slow, suited for spin and high bouncing. But I am not sure in what state the surface is now, so it can be one-way match with Serena dominating again. 

I would like to see both Serena and Vika going deep here. Serena most likely will. She is such inspiration. Just to see her playing against Diyas today was great feeling, watching a legend of the game. 

• Like 1

:CAN 17-year-old Félix Auger-Aliassime claims his first ATP victory with an upset of Vasek Pospisil at Indian Wells , he'll face another Canadian Raonic in next round :d

Posted (edited)

much bigger upset also took place yesterday at Indian when :USA Vickery defeated Muguruza 2-1 , looks like Muguruza will keep her rhythm on doing only a big tournament per year and then :sleep:

Edited by thepharoah

Anisimova keeps winning, into R4 now! Petra was really bad, errors everywhere, but that doesn't diminish Amanda's success! I am very impressed with her hard hitting abilities. She wasn't that troubled with Petra's shots, was able to answer back with great angles, driving Petra from one corner to another, and to hit as hard as Petra did! One to watch!

Vondroušova also in 4th round :clap: Two youngest players left in the draw are in the last 16! :cool: 

• Like 1