Werloc

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, vovanA said:

it's only a stupidity of doctors and athletes. everyone could know that that thing became illegal but noone cared...

And it was even announced quite clearly on RUSADA's site + in WADA letters/emails etc...

I would not be surprised to see Yuskov and Murashov's names tomorrow, or Yesin. My women's guess would be Voronina.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

And it was even announced quite clearly on RUSADA's site + in WADA letters/emails etc...

I would not be surprised to see Yuskov and Murashov's names tomorrow, or Yesin. My women's guess would be Voronina.

well, meldronat isn't connected with high results.. Bobrova used not to run faster. it can can absolutely anyone

Edited by vovanA

2 minutes ago, vovanA said:

well, meldronat isn't connected with high results.. Bobrova used not to run faster. it can can absolutely anyone

It's connected with enhancing performance. I really don't think all of a sudden a ton of major athletes turn out to have had heart problems.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

It's connected with enhancing performance. I really don't think all of a sudden a ton of major athletes turn out to have had heart problems.

doctors here say that it's a useless thing, just a placebo. it hepls to someone feel better after hard trainings and the only advantage is extremely low price

1 hour ago, vovanA said:

doctors here say that it's a useless thing, just a placebo. it hepls to someone feel better after hard trainings and the only advantage is extremely low price

so why it got forbidden? why is it used if it is placebo? :), why in Russia?

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

i hate all "excuses" and i can`t understand people believing that dopers do it unwillingly or specific "x" in fact is a "placebo".

Russia goes deeper and deeper with doping scandal and in my opinion should be excluded for a year from all international competitions like world champs, continental champs and OG

Just now, Pavlo said:

i hate all "excuses" and i can`t understand people believing that dopers do it unwillingly or specific "x" in fact is a "placebo".

Russia goes deeper and deeper with doping scandal and in my opinion should be excluded for a year from all international competitions like world champs, continental champs and OG

But whit this soluction you exclude all honest peoples

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

But whit this soluction you exclude all honest peoples

yes, but there is sth like "Russian" sport and maybe only such a ban would help. There are cases when some feds are excluded, often because of some formal pressure by goverments (like in football) when players are also innocent. Tough call  but sth should be done

Its funny that he has been caught again. I always knew that he was still dirty, but a certain person in this forum (i dont have to name him) still cheered for him, saying that he is so fast because he has a superior technique. I said more than a year ago that he should stop doping, because he will otherwise get completely bald before turning 25 and now he wont have any other choice.

I hope that some german athletes will also get caught, but i doubt that they were "stupid" enough to take this drug. :cry:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.