website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

hckošice

23 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Apparently the rules were changed and you can only enter one team per event except those countries that won spots at the worlds. They can enter 2.

once again, I am not sure if it will apply for pistol & rifle events, it should apply now for the mixed trap.

Just now, hckošice said:

once again, I am not sure if it will apply for pistol & rifle events, it should apply now for the mixed trap.

Now I am confused ......

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

1 minute ago, nitinsanker said:

Now I am confused ......

I have no information/evidence that this new regulation will apply also for the Mixed Pistol & Rifle events.

The only what I know is that should apply for the Mixed Trap for sure. since we were arguing the Trap quotas.

Also in the official site you can see only the countries qualified in mixed events are listed with entries in these events with 2 teams, so I guess this will probably apply for all 3 mixed events, remaining nations will likely have to pick their 2 shooters for 1 team also in Pistol/Rifle

https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/olympic-games/en/results/shooting/sport-entries.htm