website statistics

Women's Water Polo Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

vlad

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Only 2 tickets left at the World OQT. Hungary, Netherlands, Italy and Greece will fight for it. Italy plays at home and will have the FINA (and referees) on their side again, like 8 years ago, when Netherlands were robbed in playoff-match against Italy. Also in Triëst.

Unfortunately South Africa decided to send a women's team to the Olympics, although they lose every game with minimal 30 goals difference. Dutch media reported.

I predict Italy and Hungary going to the Olympics. If only we had won today against Russia ... :facepalm:

à l’instant, CCB a dit :

Only 2 tickets left at the World OQT. Hungary, Netherlands, Italy and Greece will fight for it. Italy plays at home and will have the FINA (and referees) on their side again, like 8 years ago, when Netherlands were robbed in playoff-match against Italy. Also in Triëst.

Unfortunately South Africa decided to send a women's team to the Olympics, although they lose every game with minimal 30 goals difference. Dutch media reported.

I predict Italy and Hungary going to the Olympics. If only we had won today against Russia ... :facepalm:

I thought Africa had no quota?