web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

vlad

Women's Water Polo Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

46 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Australia qualified women’s and men’s

no, not yet...

they have to win the Oceanian Championship first (not that's a tough task, but still...they have to do it)...

il y a une heure, phelps a dit :

no, not yet...

they have to win the Oceanian Championship first (not that's a tough task, but still...they have to do it)...

Dates

• Haha 1

Updated as of January 23rd, 2020

Only 2 tickets left at the World OQT. Hungary, Netherlands, Italy and Greece will fight for it. Italy plays at home and will have the FINA (and referees) on their side again, like 8 years ago, when Netherlands were robbed in playoff-match against Italy. Also in Triëst.

Unfortunately South Africa decided to send a women's team to the Olympics, although they lose every game with minimal 30 goals difference. Dutch media reported.

I predict Italy and Hungary going to the Olympics. If only we had won today against Russia ... :facepalm:

à l’instant, CCB a dit :

Only 2 tickets left at the World OQT. Hungary, Netherlands, Italy and Greece will fight for it. Italy plays at home and will have the FINA (and referees) on their side again, like 8 years ago, when Netherlands were robbed in playoff-match against Italy. Also in Triëst.

Unfortunately South Africa decided to send a women's team to the Olympics, although they lose every game with minimal 30 goals difference. Dutch media reported.

I predict Italy and Hungary going to the Olympics. If only we had won today against Russia ... :facepalm:

I thought Africa had no quota?

5 minuten geleden, Benolympique zei:

I thought Africa had no quota?

Yes they have.

Ten countries will participate: we already know six of them. China, South Africa and two out of :GRE :ITA :NED :HUN will complete the field.

• Sad 1