Africa:

:ALG:BOT:CMR:COD:EGY:GHA:KEN:NGR

Asia:

:AUS:TPE:INA:IRI:KAZ:KOR:THA

South America:

:ARG:COL:PER:VEN

North America:

:CAN:DOM:MEX:PUR

I bet that :NED / :POL , :KEN , :THA, :ARG and :DOM will qualify to Tokyo. 

7 hours ago, rybak said:

I bet that :NED / :POL , :KEN , :THA, :ARG and :DOM will qualify to Tokyo. 

Netherlands might have a chance now that they kicked out the coach, but still I'd say they are far from being one of the two favourites..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, prso1000 said:

I think it is going to be among Netherlands and Turkey, maybe Germany. I don’t see Poland there being serious contender. 

What did you miss to watch of our team this year - Nations League, Olympic qualifications or European Championships? It seems - all of it.

About Poland-Netherlands battle - today Stysiak started the Serie A1 game of Scandicci against Monza instead of Slöetjes in the starting roster. And she seems doing it well.

29 minuten geleden, Vojthas zei:

What did you miss to watch of our team this year - Nations League, Olympic qualifications or European Championships? It seems - all of it.

About Poland-Netherlands battle - today Stysiak started the Serie A1 game of Scandicci against Monza instead of Slöetjes in the starting roster. And she seems doing it well.

Sloetjes is not as good as she was the last 4/5 years. Besides that the Dutch team showed an awful form this year.

For me :TUR Turkey is the biggest favourite, :POL , :GER and :NED are just outsiders.

Turkey seems to be about 50% better at home, the tournament is in Apeldoorn. Netherlands is fourth team of last Worlds, but I agree they had a bad year. Germany and Poland are on similar level, but Polish girls seems to develope more and more, while Germans seems (at least to me) at their maximum.

I'd bet for these four in the semis with Poland and Netherlands in final, hoping for a five-sets drama with white-red happy end.

• 1 month later...
On 31/10/2019 at 07:00, MHSN said:

Africa:

:ALG:BOT:CMR:COD:EGY:GHA:KEN:NGR

same as men's tournament, it seems 3 teams withdrew, Algeria, DR Congo, Ghana

so it will be a round robin between the remaining teams from 5-9 January

:BOT:CMR:EGY:KEN:NGR

https://www.cavb.org/2019/12/21/final-schedule-confirmed-for-cavb-tokyo-womens-volleyball-qualification-2020/

• 3 weeks later...