website statistics

Women's Volleyball Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

VolleyRuller96

5 minutes ago, Rafoo said:

Have a question it writes or it seems i took it wrong the team that compete in World tournament from europe like srbia, russia, turkey, they cant compete in Europe tournament or? 

A team can only qualify once to the Olympics so if they already qualified via the intercontinental qualifier then they can't qualify to the continental qualifier.

2 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

A team can only qualify once to the Olympics so if they already qualified via the intercontinental qualifier then they can't qualify to the continental qualifier.

Could be wrong but rafoo probably asked what if nation doesnt qualify via World tournament,are they eligible to compete again on European tournament?

5 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Could be wrong but rafoo probably asked what if nation doesnt qualify via World tournament,are they eligible to compete again on European tournament?

Yes i ask if they compete in World tournament they cant compete in Europe tournament 

10 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Really.......... 

2 minutes ago, Rafoo said:

Yes i ask if they compete in World tournament they cant compete in Europe tournament 

I have read rules when they came out and i think that nation CAN compete both times. So,if Russia doesnt qualify at WQT, they will have another chance.

5 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I have read rules when they came out and i think that nation CAN compete both times. So,if Russia doesnt qualify at WQT, they will have another chance

Too bad.. So no chance for us.. But here up writes they cant or i dont get it