website statistics

Taekwondo Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

uk12points

13 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Almost official WTF events counts for ranking ;) Here you see have the full list: http://www.worldtaekwondo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/World-Taekwondo-Event-Calendar-2018-2020_180330.pdf (Events whit a G1/G2/G4/G12 counts)

Thank's a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

In the qualification process of taekwondo, I still have the doubt of what happens if the winner of the ranking Grand Slam is the country of one of the Olympic ranking first 5 ¿who is reassigned allocated places? ¿The next athlete eligible ranking or the next Olympic athlete eligible Grand Slam?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Jose Luis:

In the qualification process of taekwondo, I still have the doubt of what happens if the winner of the ranking Grand Slam is the country of one of the Olympic ranking first 5 ¿who is reassigned allocated places? ¿The next athlete eligible ranking or the next Olympic athlete eligible Grand Slam?

No one knows :)

When will you update your ranking list?

14 hours ago, Jose Luis said:

should be WT ranking

If the quota place was obtained through the WT Olympic Ranking or WT Grand Slam Champion Series, it will be reallocated to the NOC of the next highest ranked athlete in the same weight category based on the WT Olympic Ranking which reflected result until Grand Prix Final of December 2019, respecting the maximum number of athletes per NOC specified in paragraph

• 7 months later...

Updates about Continental Qualification Tournaments:

Oceanian Qualifiers will be held on 29 February 2020 in Gold Coast, :AUS

Asian Qualifiers will take place on April 10-12 2020 in Wuxi, :CHN, confirming my idea that no other place in entire Asia is able to host a Taekwondo competition, apart, maybe, from Tokyo venue that will probably be completed the day before the first day of competition.

Beside irony, no news about Europe, African and PanAmerican qualifiers.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Vojthas:

I think it's usually first Monday or Tuesday of the month, but this time Tuesday was on New Year, so we need to wait until next week.

That is the ranking of the WTF but which does not reflect the real standing. Jose Luis is Publishing on his page the real current status, I was asking for that. The last update was Nov, it does not include all the events from Nov as Grand Prix Finals