website statistics

Equestrian Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

dcro

I feel like the whole internet has embraced this thread. :lol:

:SRI Sri Lanka is qualified based on my calculations, which are hopefully correct (it would be so weird if not :p). Even their athlete herself hasn't posted anything about this on her social channels (yet). Nevertheless, internet people are writing about her qualification.

And then we have this sentence...

Spoiler

Should one of these individual nations decide not to send a competitor then the next in line would be Italy, Slovakia, Estonia.

Eurodressage posted this a day after I posted the exact same thing here. :p FEI still hasn't officially confirmed any of the ranking qualifiers.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

I feel like the whole internet has embraced this thread. :lol:

:SRI Sri Lanka is qualified based on my calculations, which are hopefully correct (it would be so weird if not :p). Even their athlete herself hasn't posted anything about this on her social channels (yet). Nevertheless, internet people are writing about her qualification.

And then we have this sentence...

Hide contents

Should one of these individual nations decide not to send a competitor then the next in line would be Italy, Slovakia, Estonia.

Eurodressage posted this a day after I posted the exact same thing here. :p FEI still hasn't officially confirmed any of the ranking qualifiers.

Spoke with a Sri Lankan journalist and sent them your link and they were writing an article on it lol

Global reach for this forum.

3 minutes ago, intoronto said:

@dcro this is the article https://ceylontoday.lk/print-more/48578 

Also, she is aware she is close to qualifying. 

Well, if the article is based on the @dcro's work it would be at least nice of them to give him (and a forum btw) as a source. At least that's what I'd do (and I think @Olympian1010 agrees with me).

Nothing new from FEI, but I can confirm that :MEX Martha Del Valle is entered to compete in Wellington next week.

She should be able to confirm her MER there, and most likely she will be the Mexican dressage representative in Tokyo (even if it was Pujals who secured the quota).

#banbestmen

FEI must have a very, very bad IT team...

First they need like a week to update rather simple rankings. And now when they finally did it... They did it wrong. They included an event which was clearly removed from the list of OQ events.

In any case, they have finally updated dressage and eventing rankings (even if the dressage rankings are not fully correct due to wrong event being included)...

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, dcro said:

FEI must have a very, very bad IT team...

First they need like a week to update rather simple rankings. And now when they finally did it... They did it wrong. They included an event which was clearly removed from the list of OQ events.

In any case, they have finally updated dressage and eventing rankings (even if the dressage rankings are not fully correct due to wrong event being included)...

You should definitely apply for a job there :cheer: