website statistics

Equestrian Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

dcro

37 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Nice, much easier than going through the rankings. So Qatar needs one more athlete while Ukraine needs two.

That's interesting. I pretty much just checked China and assumed that everyone else must be in. :p

This could be troublesome for Ukraine in particular. But I guess there is always an option of getting MER through 5.1 procedure... Incidentally, Czech Republic and Morocco stand to profit from this.

#banbestmen

19 minutes ago, dcro said:

That's interesting. I pretty much just checked China and assumed that everyone else must be in. :p

This could be troublesome for Ukraine in particular. But I guess there is always an option of getting MER through 5.1 procedure... Incidentally, Czech Republic and Morocco stand to profit from this.

Yeah, I was looking through the rankings and saw China and Ukraine were maybe in trouble. I also thought Qatar was safe, but I decided to check the non-Group A/B nations just to make sure. Looks like China used 5.1 to their benefit.

26 minutes ago, monte88 said:
  2 godziny temu, Vojthas napisał:

Congratulations for my namesake?!

Yeah, unless Ukraine ends up losing their team slot. :dunno:

What will happen then?

Czech Republic would get a team, while Ukraine would get an individual slot instead of whoever finishes 2nd in Group C...

#banbestmen