website statistics

Women's 3x3 Basketball Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

George_D

• 1 year later...

During next three weeks, we will have a close battle between Romania and France for the 3rd quota - direct qualification to Tokyo 2020. and between Mongolia and Iran for the 4th quota.

Unfortunately it is very difficult to follow the changes in points.

Is there anyone with insight information on points?

à l’instant, ATHENS 1896 a dit :

During next three weeks, we will have a close battle between Romania and France for the 3rd quota - direct qualification to Tokyo 2020. and between Mongolia and Iran for the 4th quota.

Unfortunately it is very difficult to follow the changes in points.

Is there anyone with insight information on points?

Same question asked in the men's thread at the exact same time :p

The last time I checked the ranking couple days ago Iran had something like 6500. now it's 6760. with this rate they will catch Mongolia !

but this is not something to be proud of . this is cheating IMO :wall: Iran women's team is TOOOO weak to be 6th in the world. they are just playing smart and having some local events just to collect more points.

this is the only quota (in all sports) I hope Iran doesn't win because they simply don't deserve it. :thumbdown:

Edited by MHSN

Just now, dcro said:

Japan can pick one quota as hosts and take it away from 4th nation.

Given that Mongolia is currently 4th nation in both events, they stand to lose one of their teams...

I don't think Japan can pick. the best ranked Japanese team qualifies. right now men's team is 8th. women's team is 11th. so it goes to the men's team at least for now.