Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

mrv86

Archery Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

At world championships every country competitive enough can send up to 3+3 archers, so it makes sense to add the scores of the best man and the best woman. Here some will be forced to send only 1 + 1.

So I still find this system unfair...it would be fair if NOCs with 4 or 6 archers had to choose their mixed pair before the ranking round (Yeah, "they all start from zero", but with a different number of possible teams, 1 or 3 or 9, and not because they chose so).

Hey, I'm hoping someone can explain the qualification to me. If a country qualifies a team does that mean they also qualify three individual athletes aswell? 

3 minuti fa, Rdbc ha scritto:

Hey, I'm hoping someone can explain the qualification to me. If a country qualifies a team does that mean they also qualify three individual athletes aswell? 

yes

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Rdbc a déclaré:

yes if a country qualifies the teams, it qualifies 3 individual

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jose Luis said:

Archery https://clasificacionolimpica2020.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Tiro con arco

The changes of the Olympic Program in Tokyo, with respect to:  Rio :Mixed  Teams 

The Qualification Process summarized and detailed : Individual test and tests for male and female teams

Competition system in Toky

Can you please not link non-English sources.

hace 4 horas, intoronto said:

Por favor, no puede vincular fuentes que no sean en inglés.

I didn't know Not dominated the English. If that is the norm because i will have to stop participating :cry:

9 hours ago, Jose Luis said:

I didn't know Not dominated the English. If that is the norm because i will have to stop participating :cry:

You can post anything in Spanish in the Spain National Thread, but around the other threads posts should be in English.

Also you can set your blog in your signature (from here) so that your blog will appear below all your posts.

hace 5 horas, Sindo said:

You can post anything in Spanish in the Spain National Thread, but around the other threads posts should be in English.

Also you can set your blog in your signature (from here) so that your blog will appear below all your posts.

Ok thank you

World Archery Europe wish to remind that Minsk 2019 European Games is valid as qualification tournament for Tokyo 2020, both for mixed team (one women’s quota place and one men’s quota place) and individual (one quota place in the relevant gender).

Mixed Team Qualification – Tokyo 2020

NOCs of the highest placed mixed team in Minsk 2019 European Games will earn one (1) women’s and one (1) men’s quota place for a total of two (2) quota places.

Individual Qualification – Tokyo 2020

NOCs of the highest placed athlete in Minsk 2019 European Games will each earn one (1) quota place in the relevant gender.

http://www.archeryeurope.org/index.php/media-menu/news/744-minsk-2019-european-games-cqt-tokyo-2020

How many people/teams in Mixed Team competition?

49 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

How many people/teams in Mixed Team competition?

5 teams total (1 from Asian Games, 1 from Pan-American Games, 1 from European Games, 1 from Pacific Games, 1 from African Games)