website statistics

Archery Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

mrv86

9 hours ago, Jose Luis said:

I didn't know Not dominated the English. If that is the norm because i will have to stop participating :cry:

You can post anything in Spanish in the Spain National Thread, but around the other threads posts should be in English.

Also you can set your blog in your signature (from here) so that your blog will appear below all your posts.

hace 5 horas, Sindo said:

You can post anything in Spanish in the Spain National Thread, but around the other threads posts should be in English.

Also you can set your blog in your signature (from here) so that your blog will appear below all your posts.

Ok thank you

World Archery Europe wish to remind that Minsk 2019 European Games is valid as qualification tournament for Tokyo 2020, both for mixed team (one women’s quota place and one men’s quota place) and individual (one quota place in the relevant gender).

Mixed Team Qualification – Tokyo 2020

NOCs of the highest placed mixed team in Minsk 2019 European Games will earn one (1) women’s and one (1) men’s quota place for a total of two (2) quota places.

Individual Qualification – Tokyo 2020

NOCs of the highest placed athlete in Minsk 2019 European Games will each earn one (1) quota place in the relevant gender.

http://www.archeryeurope.org/index.php/media-menu/news/744-minsk-2019-european-games-cqt-tokyo-2020

• 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

How many people/teams in Mixed Team competition?

5 teams total (1 from Asian Games, 1 from Pan-American Games, 1 from European Games, 1 from Pacific Games, 1 from African Games)

Just now, Rdbc said:

5 teams total (1 from Asian Games, 1 from Pan-American Games, 1 from European Games, 1 from Pacific Games, 1 from African Games)

Is there a host place?

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

24 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

If 1 individual qualifies each in men and women then can they have a mixed team? 

I don't think so, I know thats how it works for the Pan American Games and maybe some other continental games but not for Tokyo 2020.