website statistics

Handball 2016 Discussion Thread

Werloc

What a wonderful match :clap:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hoversaBR said:

So now the Netherlands is 99.99% guaranteed at the Olympics.  :cool:  This team is spectacular.

Luckily in the interviews they are all still focussed on Japan and definitely not celebrating like "we are going to Rio" yet :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute yesterday destroyed 4 years of work, oh Kobylińska, what have u done...., i think that if we won with Russia we`d qualify, Russia would have many problems with beating Sweden

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

After yesterdays match I knew that we will not beat Sweden and I had right. This team deserved to be in Olympic Games, but sadly it won't happen, we must wait at least till 2020 for first ever appearance Polish women's handball team :/