website statistics

Men's Field Hockey FIH World Cup 2018

George_D

Just now, LDOG said:

Wait, there is youtube livestream for this???

I suppose I can't see it because of geoblock. 

Yeah same here...and it looks like Dutch NOS only shows the matches of the Dutch team (and the rest not even on their website). I can't wait for the commercial channel to have the rights next time.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ahora, heywoodu said:

Yeah same here...and it looks like Dutch NOS only shows the matches of the Dutch team (and the rest not even on their website). I can't wait for the commercial channel to have the rights next time.

The channel with rights here only shows argentina on tv and they also show other games but for those you have to download their stupid app which I don't have any intention to do so, pirate stream will be arrrrgggh :bones:

Well fought by France, they played toe-to-toe today.

It's a pity because this was their best chance to get a point, but I wouldn't rule that out completely against the other two opponents.

France is already better than a bunch of other teams that are in this WC, they just didn't have luck with this pool. The team is shaping up nicely for 2024 with the "silver" generation of 2013 junior WCh.

Just now, Function CR Lee said:

The Chinese men's hockey team is now in a tight budget.

The national team has no money to train and compete. (They even gave up the Asian Games)

The World Cup is the Neimenggu team representing the Chinese team.

Wow, that is some result of the Neimenggu (Inner-Mongolia?) team :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Il 29/11/2018 Alle 14:42, heywoodu ha scritto:

actually FIH says that the non-Dutch games are available on YT for the Dutch fans...

https://www.worldcup2018.hockey/men/fans

p.s. for those who have a sat dish in Europe, there's a wonderful HD feed available @ 7 East (it's encrypted, but biss key is well known -and it's the same for the entire tournament, so you don't even have to search for it every given day)...;)

p.p.s. a VPN and/or KodiMod are also good (and illegal, too) options...:lol: