website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2018

George_D

Il 7/6/2018 Alle 10:11, Glen ha scritto:

today at 6 p.m. CET the first final of this WC stage, the Women's Skeet...

live Streaming, as always, on the ISSF website...

unfortunately, after a disaster in day #1, the Italian shooters won't be part of this final (only Bacosi has still a really marginal shot at making the top 6, but it's very unlikely...Cainero and Spada are definitely already out of contention after the 4th series of 5 in the preliminaries)...

18 minuti fa, Glen ha scritto:

The competition is also shown live on Maltese tv on this link https://www.tvm.com.mt/mt/live-tvm2/

wow! this is a world premiere! :yikes:

It's the first time ever I see the qualification rounds of a shooting event shown on tv (or online)...:thumbup:

not even at the Olympic Games they've ever been broadcasted...:evil:

chapeau! to Maltese TV for this wonderful effort...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

and now ISSF and IOC have no more excuses...they MUST show us also the elimination rounds of the shooting events in Tokyo...:evil::whistle::pope:

and finally, mong the women, Diana Bacosi, thanks to a couple of decent (23/25) final rounds, saved the honor of Italy and will take part into the final 6 of the Women's Skeet competition...

the qualified shooters are:

Amber Hill (GBR), Caitlin O'Connor (USA), Amber English (USA), Zhang Dongliang (CHN), Diana Bacosi (ITA) and, just to make our friend @hckosice happy :lol:Veronika Sykorova (SVK)...

I remember once again, the final is scheduled for 6 p.m. CET later today...

1 hour ago, phelps said:

and finally, mong the women, Diana Bacosi, thanks to a couple of decent (23/25) final rounds, saved the honor of Italy and will take part into the final 6 of the Women's Skeet competition...

the qualified shooters are:

Amber Hill (GBR), Caitlin O'Connor (USA), Amber English (USA), Zhang Dongliang (CHN), Diana Bacosi (ITA) and, just to make our friend @hckosice happy :lol:Veronika Sykorova (SVK)...

I remember once again, the final is scheduled for 6 p.m. CET later today...

That´s great for the young Veronika, in other hand I´m sad for Danka Barteková who missed another final by a few, she lately really have troubles to qualify for the finals :(