website statistics

Women's Softball WBSC World Championship 2018

AlFHg

33 minuti fa, Nate River ha scritto:

Rough day for the Italian team, first the loss in extra innings against Australia (a game they would have won if not for an error), then a 1 run loss against Canada.

Still, I think they are proving to be the best European team.

and finally we're playing with just one non-Italian born girl (which is amazing, based on how low is the total number of girls playing softball in our Country)...

however, we were not counting on those 2 wins against CAN and AUS (even if now we can say that we just wasted 2 very big chances to get some unexpected glory)...

our target is to beat CHN and VEN and make the top 4 in the preliminary group...

now let's see if our girls can perform when it really matters...

27 minuti fa, szy123 ha scritto:

I'm surprised how weak Netherlands plays this tournament. I hoped they could even fight for the Olympic quota here. 

They haven't chance here. The only chance for the european country will be the european championship... :ITA vs :NED

19 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

They haven't chance here. The only chance for the european country will be the european championship... :ITA vs :NED

:GBR has a slight chance. But Italy and the Netherlands are indeed quite clearly the best two teams in Europe. If we're going by current form Italy appears quite a bit stronger.