website statistics

Women's Handball EHF European Championship 2018

AlFHg

Our both senior teams (men and women) in this year won only 4 "important" matches combined, mens against such strong teams as :KOS and :CYP while women's beat just :ITAand :SVK . Mens team already have no real chances for Olympics if we can't beat :ISR and qualification to EC in 2020 is in danger. Women's team now won't be seeded for qualifications to WC 2019, for sure we will get difficult opponents and of course they will miss this tournament. Most of our good men's players ended careers in NT or retires at all, today after losing match Kinga Grzyb announced her retirement from playing in NT. We almost doesn't exists among U23, U21 and juniors teams in both genders, so, there is no hope at all for good future in next at least 10 years. Officialy I can say that handball in Poland is dead...

The two matches between Sweden-France and Serbia-Russia will be rescheduled from Saturday to Sunday. Due to planned demonstrations there will be no access to the playing arena on Saturday, 8 December.

The new schedule for Sunday, 9 December:

Sweden - France, 15:00 (CET)

Hungary - Germany, 15:00 (CET)
Serbia - Russia, 18:00 (CET)

Netherlands - Romania 18:00 (CET)

http://www.eurohandball.com/article/31821

Can they riot on Wednesday as well, so Netherlands - Germany is moved to another date and/or time so I can watch? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Майкл said:

You should make an event on FB and see if it works :p

Let me get my yellow vest :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!