Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

AlFHg

Women's Football CONMEBOL Copa América Femenina 2018

12 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Brazil won but played very bad. I wonder if Colombia might have a chance to win this.

Clearly and obvius victory of the "big candidate" to winning this tournament.

hace 54 minutos, vinipereira said:

Brazil won but played very bad. I wonder if Colombia might have a chance to win this.

I wouldn't count on it, tbh.

A surprise for me the draw between Colombia and Chile 1-1, easy victory of Paraguay against Peru.

Somebody know a link to watch this tournament live?

Better match today for Brazil, facing a weaker adversary - I thought Ecuador could give us some trouble, but sadly they were much better four years ago.

Good victory of Argentina against, probably, the weakest team of the competition.

I took the time to watch Argentina-Ecuador and both teams are incredibly bad lol, some of our players look very out of shape and round like a ball.

And the ref.... my god, that was the worst I have seen in a time!, she easily gave like 10 throw ins to the wrong team and showed the red card to a WRONG PLAYER of Ecuador in a last (wo)man situation!!! how can you confuse a player in a one-on-one?? the worst thing is that she consulted with assistants and still showed the card to the wrong player. Things like this damage the credibility of women's football even more.

• Haha 1

Bolivia makes a goal :yikes:

30 minutes ago, konig said:

Bolivia makes a goal :yikes:

And not only that, wins against Ecuador, which is really really bad here. What a debacle for a team which was at the last World Cup - granted, they were also bad there.

• Like 1

Well, they played the qualifiers in Quito... of course those results weren't entirely realistic.

• Like 1

This is the Copa America right? Just asking because I'm 100% sure that thread existed and now suddenly it has this name :p 

Paraguay was the huge bookmakers favourite against Uruguay and within 2 minutes Uruguay scored 1-0 :d