website statistics

Biathlon IBU Junior & Youth World Championships 2018

ahjfcshfghb

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

I think Biathlon is going to become a very interesting and attractive sport to Sweden starting from now on. Seeing the amount of junior talent that you're producing, this might surpass the Zidek, Ekholm, Ferry, Bergman era.

I think so too. I thought Sweden was chanceless at biathlon in Winter Olympics 2018. But they did so much better than anyone could dream about. After the old era my interest for biathlon was low. But now I am more interested. It's nice to see there are some junior talents too. 

Just now, Belle said:

I think so too. I thought Sweden was chanceless at biathlon in Winter Olympics 2018. But they did so much better than anyone could dream about. After the old era my interest for biathlon was low. But now I am more interested. It's nice to see there are some junior talents too. 

Yeah, some of them have already crossed over to World Cup racing and it seems that it's looking good for those who haven't yet crossed over too. I'd go as far as saying that your talent pool (at least on the women's side) is looking better than that of Germany at the moment :rolleyes:

Zuk :bowdown::lol:

YUl2Xhq.png

Davidova was the only one with a somewhat similar skiing time.

fdjt107.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Elvira Öberg might well be on her way to her third gold medal. It's between her and Finland's Heidi Nikkinen, who she beat for gold in the relay by 0.0 seconds.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 godzin temu, heywoodu napisał:

Zuk :bowdown::lol:

Davidova was the only one with a somewhat similar skiing time.

Well, both Zuk & Davidova came straight from the Olympics so it's no wonder they were a class above the rest skiing-wise.

Zuk will become a regular on the World Cup next season and well, she's viewed as the biggest talent in Polish biathlon EVER ;)  She became the first Polish WJC since 1973.

25 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Well, both Zuk & Davidova came straight from the Olympics so it's no wonder they were a class above the rest skiing-wise.

Zuk will become a regular on the World Cup next season and well, she's viewed as the biggest talent in Polish biathlon EVER ;)  She became the first Polish WJC since 1973.

Yep, it's no surprise ;)

But still winning by several minutes is not something that happens every day ;)

59 minutes ago, dareza said:

Drndic :clap:

That was good! Top-30 even with two misses :cheer:

Oh and 10th place for Ukaleq Slettemark :bowdown::GRL