website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Trips & Holidays Thread

bestmen

1 hour ago, dcro said:

@phelps @Gianlu33 @Sindo @Dunadan @AlFHg

Looks like I will be going to Venice next month. Can you give me some tips? :d

I never been in Venice, it's a bit far from me and I prefer my Costiera Amalfitana :p Just one trip, don't goes in restaurant in Piazza San Marco or in the center, unless you are a sheikh :p

12 hours ago, dcro said:

@phelps @Gianlu33 @Sindo @Dunadan @AlFHg

Looks like I will be going to Venice next month. Can you give me some tips? :d

I've been in Venice only twice in my life and it was quite a while ago (and both times for a very short trip, once it was just an afternoon to see the famous "fly of the 'Colombina' for Carnival), so, unfortunately I don't have any pareticular tip...:dunno:

but I can enforce what @Sindo wrote earlier...pay attention to the many cheaters in bars and restaurants...always ask for the bill and possibly ask in advance how much you're going to pay for this and that...sometimes also the cards with the official price exposed on the shelves are illusory (once because it's the happy hour, once because there's a special offer...there's always something changing the official price list...and not everybody's going to show that in an explicit way -it's illegal, they should always mark the exact price, but especially in the main touristic locations it rarely happens)...;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just cancelled my next travel , while fiddling in my baggage i found some items of my last visit of Langkawi / Malaysia

Spoiler

p_13173v2l72.jpg

also from Dubai , the Golden cards are my favourit

Spoiler

p_1317vg5rl4.jpg

p_1317wk8qd1.jpg

this coin you can't find anywhere except  at the top of Burdj El khalifa the highest building in the world

Spoiler

p_1317myoe61.jpg

Spoiler

i'm testing the quality of photos of my new smartphone , finally i bought one :clap:

Just now, bestmen said:

Reveal hidden contents

What company/phone did you get? The quality seems pretty decent by the way

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela