website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Trips & Holidays Thread

bestmen

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

That bridge doesn´t look very convincing and paradisaic :d

looks historic

and this one ?IMG_20180809_123338.thumb.jpg.5c2fd0f6284e8652ce7ad80f17454e84.jpg

IMG_20180809_134257.thumb.jpg.12107f6f8801be53eb867a16753f004d.jpg

the quality of this phone is bad , the best photos are in the HD camera , i can't wait for the visit of tomorrow :bounce:

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Today I saw someone wearing "Košice Seals" t-shirt. No idea what that means, but still. :p

On Krk obviously, the sea of Slovaks. :d

haha, quite strange to be honest to see them in Croatian summer resort since they are usually swimming in frozen waters https://www.tvkosice.sk/video/5a44b4e34526ca6853ae4b45

but also it could be someone from the local Baseball club of the Košice university team  http://www.baseballstats.sk/2009/POK2009/bkk.htm even if I really do not know, if the club still exist though

That one is hard :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 hours ago, Rdbc said:

Flying to Slovakia tomorrow and will be there for 2 weeks might head to Budapest one weekend and spend a few days in Germany (my favorite country).

depositphotos_121560836-stock-illustrati

Hope you´ll enjoy your stay. which places in SVK you are going to visit ?