website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Trips & Holidays Thread

bestmen

On 31/7/2018 at 19:03, bestmen said:

less than Zurich

making photos is the only non-paying :lol:

how is the big ben ?

We will go tomorrow, i like the city but is VERY expensive for an argentinian, France is cheaper than England, even Paris.

50 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Have you noticed in the morning when you leave the hotel all these bottles of alcohol in the streets :lol:

Haha i don't see a weekend here yet, on Paris is terrible the "urine smell" in some places :sick:

8 hours ago, rybak said:

I guess thay you will not visit Poland, yes?

Sadly not this time, nothing of East Europe.....but the next "journey" will  be decided for me (i choose Japan, my girlfriend west europe, the nex time is mine again)

3 hours ago, konig said:

Sadly not this time, nothing of East Europe.....but the next "journey" will  be decided for me (i choose Japan, my girlfriend west europe, the nex time is mine again)

Ok..so once more time...Poland is not exactly Eastern Europe :redcard::d

4 godziny temu, konig napisał:

We aren't Eastern European country but central as Slovakia, Czechia, Hungary, Austria and Germany

Edited by rybak

19 minutes ago, rybak said:

We aren't Eastern European country but central as Slovakia, Czechia, Hungary, Austria and Germany

If Germany is a Central European country, so is Italy. Or Belarus. Or anything west from Serbia and east from the Netherlands/Belgium/France/Spain :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!