website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Trips & Holidays Thread

bestmen

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

This Easter I plan  short trip to Hungary (Budapest) and to Prague in the Chechs' republlic. I have already reserved tickets for this holiday. I just wonder if anyone would like to see me in real and wander me and my mother to Prague's streets and Pub (or in Budapest also)?

(Notice! - this is just an idea, we won't have too much free time there as we will have a guide from Bulgaria, this is organized group trip, not expected to free us in the capital cities for more then some hours).

This is just an offer, but it would be nice to see someone of you in real, I will be with my mom and drink one beer during Easter...:)

That is why if anyone is interested of this, contact me before Easter to have good organisation, the time of my stay there is short!

If anyone is interested can write me in facebook!  (Adelina Milenova is my Fb profile the picture of me is  easy recognizable) ).

Notice: I will not stay  much in Budapest and Prague!

Think of that and if anyone travells to Bulgaria, especially to the capital, contact me if you want to have an aquaintance in real and a good guide for Sofia visisting.

If I am not duty on work, I really tollerate friendly hosting.

4 hours ago, pink13 said:

Hello!

This Easter I plan  short trip to Hungary (Budapest) and to Prague in the Chechs' republlic. I have already reserved tickets for this holiday. I just wonder if anyone would like to see me in real and wander me and my mother to Prague's streets and Pub (or in Budapest also)?

(Notice! - this is just an idea, we won't have too much free time there as we will have a guide from Bulgaria, this is organized group trip, not expected to free us in the capital cities for more then some hours).

This is just an offer, but it would be nice to see someone of you in real, I will be with my mom and drink one beer during Easter...:)

That is why if anyone is interested of this, contact me before Easter to have good organisation, the time of my stay there is short!

If anyone is interested can write me in facebook!  (Adelina Milenova is my Fb profile the picture of me is  easy recognizable) ).

Notice: I will not stay  much in Budapest and Prague!

Think of that and if anyone travells to Bulgaria, especially to the capital, contact me if you want to have an aquaintance in real and a good guide for Sofia visisting.

If I am not duty on work, I really tollerate friendly hosting.

Im veryyyyy far away from Europe but is a good invitation for the people of the forum, i hope somebody meet with you and your mother.

40 minutes ago, pink13 said:

Thank you for the moral support! I will not be surprised if the plan does not work, this is really big organization, but it will be wonderfull if it happens! :yes

In this year may be, with my girlfriend will visit Europe, we dont have the plan to pass for Bulgaria (at least this time), but i will say to you if we go to Sofia or another part of your country.

Edited by konig

Some more photos of our trip to Japan

Streets of Shinjuku, Tokyo

P-20170707-184636-v-HDR-Auto-thumb-jpg-2

Sundown in Nikko

5a9ac8bd0316b-Nikko20-jpg-aa7cc581d938a2

Nigth in the beach in the artificial island of Odaiba, Tokyo

P-20170709-213748-NT-thumb-jpg-34712e69b

In the entry of Tokyo Disneyland

P-20170711-104517-thumb-jpg-1e9350397b73

Killing a Samurai

P-20170717-170547-thumb-jpg-51361013fc2b