website statistics

BMX Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

Werloc

Ok...I don't follow BMX so closely and I didn't consider that much the rest of the season...

but, in general, when I see a World Champion almost repeating himself after "only" 12 months I don't take that as a surprise...never...

maybe he had a poor first part of this season, but the talent is still there...and he showed it when it really mattered (and I'm pretty sure that he will be on the podium also in Rio...I don't think there are many people who can deny him a medal in August, right now)...

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

Ok...I don't follow BMX so closely and I didn't consider that much the rest of the season...

but, in general, when I see a World Champion almost repeating himself after "only" 12 months I don't take that as a surprise...never...

maybe he had a poor first part of this season, but the talent is still there...and he showed it when it really mattered (and I'm pretty sure that he will be on the podium also in Rio...I don't think there are many people who can deny him a medal in August, right now)...

In the shape he showed yesterday, yeah it's going to be hard to see him outside of the podium :mumble:

On the other hand, there were some world class riders who were in fantastic shape as well yesterday but missed out of the final because of one very small mistake (Willoughby and Strombergs mostly), they'll definitely be up there in Rio as well :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Tomorrow will starts the European Championship in Verona (Italy). 

Entry list

215de42dec.png

We won :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 months later...