website statistics

Ice Hockey 2015 - 2016 Discussion Thread

hckošice

What a horrible result for us, i hoped that we would lose on purpose to avoid Russia. Czech Republic wouldve been a clearly easier opponent for us. We just arent clever enough, hopefully Russia will score at least 10 goals against us.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Final Results

A

Denmark - Kazakhstan  4-1 (3-0, 1-1, 0-0)

08:56 Markus LAURIDSEN 1-0

16:46 Jannik HANSEN 2-0

17:50 Nicklas JENSEN 3-0

23:57 Nigel DAWES 3-1

29:53 Nikolaj EHLERS 4-1

B

Germany - Hungary  4-2 (0-1, 1-0, 3-1)

09:09 Istvan SOFRON 0-1

31:42 Patrick HAGER 1-1

41:22 Denis REUL 2-1

45:14 Kevin WEHRS 2-2

57:24 Constantin BRAUN 3-2

59:27 Marcel GOC 4-2

well, it looks that Italy can start the party...they're officially back in the Top Division Hockey Worlds...:yikes:

and this is one of the biggest sport surprises of the year...I really didn't expect that bunch of "amateurish boys with a stick in their hands" getting back to where we don't belong...let's get ready with the abacus for next year...:roflmao::rofl::facepalm:

42 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

What a horrible result for us, i hoped that we would lose on purpose to avoid Russia. Czech Republic wouldve been a clearly easier opponent for us. We just arent clever enough, hopefully Russia will score at least 10 goals against us.

Well, no offense,  but i think it's wrong to cheat like losing on purpose and destroys the competition... I know many countries and   teams are doing this, but stil... and if you would only cheat  in order to avoid  hard opponents and play versus the weaker ones, then even if you'd qualify even to the final somehow, you wouldn't deserve it.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Il y a 1 heure , OlympicsFan a déclaré:

Well you don't know if Russia will win do you?:yes

Just saying.  Just look at the big picture here. You have totally improved from last year and playing against Russia is just another step that show you that you're playing against anotherteam, yes Russia is good, but you never know the outcome until the game is played.

And you won against USA yesterday who would have thought that. 

So, tommorow the last day of the preliminary round, with some pretty nice decisive battles, at 11:00 cet the matches for the last QF tickets, the typical do or die match SVK-USA in group B. If by an incredible miracle SVK will win in regular time, Slovakia will qualify for the play-offs and USA will not pass the preliminary round. Just impossible, as we saw our "team" played at this years tournament. the chance is I would say around zero %. each other result will qualify the USA.

In group A Switzerland will play their everything tomorrow at same time against Czech Republic, the same as SVK, SUI will need a win in regular time. each other result will qualify Denmark for the second time ever to the QF. Czech Republic will play for the first place of the group, so it will not be a easy and free match for the swiss at all.

In the afternoon session there one extremely important match in group B. Belarus will play against France and will need only one thing to not lose in regular time, if it will happen, they will be relegated to division I group A next year, any other result against the french wich will play for nothing tomorrow (they lost their chances to advance and will play the last match of this years champs) will relegate the most sympathic team of this years edition. Hungary. which will be very sad. Belarus deserve to be relegated more, as they played only 1 good period in this tournament, the 3rd against us :wall:

and in the evening session we have 2 fantastic schedules. a delight for each hockey fan. The battle of the titans, in group B Canada vs Finland, match of the only 2 teams which didn´t lost any point so far. I can´t even explain how I´m excited about this match :bounce: also in group A maybe for 1st and maybe only for 2nd place match between Russia and Sweden.

Today was the last match of Kazakhstan at this years world champs. the "elevator" team return back to division I A once again. Kazakhstan is also the only team which have not listen their national anthem at this years championships, as the team didn´t win any match. :(

Hopefully :CAN will in the worst  case at least advance to semifinal :) Also wishing good performance for our southern Neighbours - :CZE. Too bad that our other southern neighbours :SVK (for 99%) didn't manage to qualify further :(.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk