website statistics

Sailing WS World Championships 2018

AlFHg

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

We definitely should have done this as a prediction contest, I would’ve won for once. 

On on a different note, I love sailing and I can’t wait to watch this years Championships. I’m glad to see a lot of nations participating.

There will be a sailing PC. So let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is. :p

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

We definitely should have done this as a prediction contest, I would’ve won for once. 

On on a different note, I love sailing and I can’t wait to watch this years Championships. I’m glad to see a lot of nations participating.

Looking forward to hearing what you think about the looks of my local city.

1 hour ago, phelps said:

don't overestimate yourself...you could always find someone ready to make you cry...:whistle::p

Ok, so maybe I would’ve gotten second, or I’ll be like Croatia and snipe the contest from your grasp

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Agger said:

Looking forward to hearing what you think about the looks of my local city.

I actually had a Danish classmate who was awesome, so if the rest of the Danish population is like her it should be a great environment. I also really love the culture of Denmark and the Scandinavian regions. I contemplated looking for a university to attend in Denmark because the schooling is apparently cheap or beneficial for foreigners. My family is ancestrally Danish (German, Norwegian, Irish), hence the spelling of my last name.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Rafoo:

And is kiteboaridng in tokyo or not?

And ho is competiting in 470w amd rsx f?

It seems to be Palma Cargo in RSX, she was competing at the youth world champuonship and was 7th. 

In 470w probably Hana Dragojevic and Ana Zelic, 29th at the Last Europeans. 

2018SailingWorldChampionshipsAarhusSched

Here is the calendar. I asked a question to the organizing committee via Facebook regarding the streaming availability. From what I've understood, there should be a live streaming on the World Sailing channel starting from August 2nd.

Anyaway, does anybody know for what the R/El letters in shaded grey stand for?