website statistics

Sailing WS World Championships 2018

AlFHg

Adesso, phelps ha scritto:

results are not official yet...on the official website the last race of the Gold Fleet is still missing...:evil:

Results (apparently) are official ... and no any race of the gold fleet is missing :p

https://worlds2018.sapsailing.com/gwt/Home.html?#/regatta/leaderboard/:eventId=4544f986-8235-426d-ad3e-6a3500b12edc&regattaId=Sailing World Championships Aarhus 2018 - Laser

Adesso, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

you have to wait for the confirmation on the official website...we don't know if there is any appeal still to be discussed...

that's only the result at the finish line of the 10th race...

patience...you need more patience...;)

however, if this result is confirmed, the gold medal will be an affair between Kontides and Wearn only, with Meech, Hanson and Buhl fighting for bronze...

p.s. good 7th race by Camboni in the men's RS:X (he's second behind Van Rijsselberge in the overall ranking), meanwhile we're putting even the Olympic spot at serious risk among the girls in the same class...

Adesso, Agger ha scritto:

I guess there will be no more laser races as some of the lasers are on the way to the boat park by the international sailing center where the boats for the finals are.

that's OK, since the 10th and last fleet race has been completed...

I only wrote to @Gianlu33 to wait for a while to post the Olympic quota, because the final result of the last race is not official yet, there could be an appeal that we don't know about it...I just want to make things official when they actually are official...;)