website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Championships 2018

Totallympics

And now Glaetzer's absolute opposite, Hoogland, the fastest starter (by a huge margin) vs the fastest last lap (by a huge margin), this is interesting :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

What the hell is going on with Hoogland? :yikes:

What do you mean? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

François Pervis did it in 2014 (sprint, kilometer, keirin), but maybe you were talking about women only?

I was 50% talking about women only and 50% talking in general, so thanks :d 

vor 39 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

I see Vogel won triple gold in 2014, but one of them was in the team sprint. Still didn't find anyone with three individual gold medals at the same world championships.. 

Pervis in 2014

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_UCI_Track_Cycling_World_Championships

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, dcro said:

He ouldn't walk by himself and shortly after collapsed onto a carpet.

Missed that :yikes:

To be fair, one minute of absolutely destroying every fiber of your body is gonna have a bit of an effect :p  (personally I'm much more dead if I go crazy on the bike for one minute than going pretty fast for 15 minutes)