website statistics

South American Games 2018

vinipereira

Not a great day for Brazil (to say the least), which was saved at the last minute with a unexpected bronze medal in Track Cycling - otherwise it would be 0 medals for us.

Tomorrow won't be a great day either with only a few outside chances. Strange that the organization didn't schedule many events for Friday and Saturday.

33 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Not a great day for Brazil (to say the least), which was saved at the last minute with a unexpected bronze medal in Track Cycling - otherwise it would be 0 medals for us.

Tomorrow won't be a great day either with only a few outside chances. Strange that the organization didn't schedule many events for Friday and Saturday.

Totally agree, it doesnt has any logic......

1 hora atrás, vinipereira disse:

I'm hopeful for a gold medal on women's trampoline, but not much else. In three days rhythmic gymnastics will begin and we'll be back on track, I suppose.

1 hour ago, konig said:

Is annoyng for me to stil be Argentina in the fifth place of the medal count, probably, very in the end be in the third......i think.

We're not even halfway through all events yet (174 out of 374 were completed so far), so I think we're only gonna have some idea about final positions in the medal table after Athletics starts on Tuesday.