website statistics

South American Games 2018

vinipereira

18 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Our gymnastics team said on tv that the brazilian girls were mocking and distracting them during the balance beam rotation.

And yet in photos after competition they're being friendly with each other.

33812650_1915799768442894_16990148710325

In other words, show us the receipts :evil:

1 minute ago, vinipereira said:

Are you more optimistic now? It seems like my prediction of 1. Colombia / 2. Brazil / 3. Argentina was correct.

Haha, well, the disaster of the rowing make me very pessimistic for the shock but, like you say, Argentina can be third again in the medal count, that must be the objetive now.

hace 3 minutos, vinipereira said:

And yet in photos after competition they're being friendly with each other.

I
In other words, show us the receipts :evil:

I will try to find it, it was an interview after the team medal ceremony. Anyway, there is the slight possibility that I misheard and they were referring to brazilian people in the grades (they said "brasileras", maybe the supporters in question were all female).

Regardless, they weren't really angry or anything.

Just now, LDOG said:

I will try to find it, it was an interview after the team medal ceremony. Anyway, there is the slight possibility that I misheard and they were referring to brazilian people in the grades (they said "brasileras", maybe the supporters in question were all female).

That's what I thought, maybe something with the fans. Brazilian gymnastics fans are the WORST - except @thiago_simoes :p

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I listen them too and for me they say there were "bad brazilian people" in the brazilians suporters.

7 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

That's what I thought, maybe something with the fans. Brazilian gymnastics sports fans are the WORST - except @thiago_simoes :p

Still remember in 2007, when Canada was booed at a lot of the sporting events for the Pan Ams.

Tomorrow we will know the qualified Rugby teams for the Pan American Games.

In Men's we have 2 spots (Argentina was already qualified). One should go to Chile and the other will go to Uruguay or Brazil - probably Uruguay.

For Women's, it will be Argentina vs Brazil for the single spot. Both have very similar results so far, so it will be a interesting match.