website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Scandals and Controversies

vor 5 Minuten schrieb ofan:

Not exactly sure what you're trying to say here lol. You just repeated the point I made.

I misunderstood you, i edited my comment, everything's fine.

Mayb if they would plan the competition times in a way that would be better for the locals, we wouldn't have to complain about the number of spectators so much.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

How is this schedule american fault? alpine skiing is always an early sport, look at sochi, we maybe impacted figure skating scheduling but traditionally winter olympics have much more early start times. why is luge or sledding sports starts in the middle of the night here then? we have some medal chances there, same can be said for speed skating that besides today's session all will start in the middle of the night. The decision like always goes with the host (though i'm guessing nbc will try to persuade tokyo organizers to put swimming finals in the mornings)

And this time around NBC really changed their perspective, no more live delay, blocked events for online, or any of that shit, they are finally doing what's right and letting everyone see the games at their own pace. So beyond figure skating i dont see how any of the schedule is on NBC throwing money around

i think it`s mainly European fault and problem

we ourselves...with our money...funded all of this...great, probably some of this is also US fault but only minority

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 час назад, Pavlo сказал:

you didn`t get me

there are, from all countries but how can you be sure about this case...nevermind, it`s just not like that all attack Russians without a reason but this applies also to Poles, Americans, Georgians, Japanese and North Koreans so don`t feel "overattacked" - many of this is deserved, some not, as with all nations

they simply didn't write about any clue that would suggest connection with Russia, just put together two words to make a story. that's what i hate.

With the schedule, I don't mind the early hours, it's Korea, of course some will be early.

I do mind gaps with nothing on, and then having multiple medal events at the same time. Very very frustrating.

For instance, tomorrow after giant slalom second run we only have one ice hockey match until biathlon almost four hours later. And needless to say, when biathlon starts, other events will too.

Edited by Kirkpatrick

Women's snowboarding slopestyle. Absolutely horrendous conditions (wind) leading to barely anyone getting any kind of half-decent run in, but they just let it all continue.

And that's apart from the 2-run final. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Women's single in the team event.. the american was overscored, all other athlete was underscore. USA need a podium in figure skating? :p They will do it whitout the jury helps for me...

Schedule, again. Nothing (really, no any event) between 7 CET and 11 CET 

11 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Women's single in the team event.. the american was overscored, all other athlete was underscore. USA need a podium in figure skating? :p They will do it whitout the jury helps for me...

Schedule, again. Nothing (really, no any event) between 7 CET and 11 CET 

One ice hockey group match :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!