Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Scandals and Controversies

14 hours ago, mrv86 said:

That is what happens when you get too greedy and sell your soul to US broadcasters to become rich without sweating.

I really hate that spectators from other parts of the world, and mostly the competitors themselves, have to endure this just so the IOC and NBC can get tons of money :stop:

I completely agree 

vor 17 Stunden schrieb dcro:

So far...

Ski jumping competition (duh!)

Awful (often not working) website

Curlers being late to the venue with their transport

How was the ski jumping competition a scandal?

1 час назад, Pavlo сказал:

are you 100% sure they are wrong?

evil Russians wanted to break website and disappoint olympic gigs like us? yeah, they also made my cat pee in shoes

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minut temu, vovanA napisał:

evil Russians wanted to break website and disappoint olympic gigs like us? yeah, they also made my cat pee in shoes

sure, there are only good Russians and Russians never hack websites and never cheat...good to know

this is only suspicion, it doesn`t prove they were Russians...nor the other way

i understand how you can feel but all of this doesn`t come from nothing. Priestupljenie i Nakazanje ;), even Fiodor knew it

1 минуту назад, Pavlo сказал:

sure, there are only good Russians and Russians never hack websites and never cheat...good to know

this is only suspicion, it doesn`t prove they were Russians...nor the other way

i understand how you can feel but all of this doesn`t come from nothing. Priestupljenie i Nakazanje ;), even Fiodor knew it

It's just not interesting to read about hackers from other countries, I know how the news are made.

• Like 1

This scheduling is a joke from the European perspective. There are currently ZERO live events going on, not even one single hockey or curling match. 

As a student currently on exchange studying in Europe, this really sucks. However, I feel like if I were back home in Canada the schedule would be amazing. Everything in primetime and in the early morning, with nothing important to miss overnight, except for maybe cross country skiing and speed skating. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ofan said:

This scheduling is a joke from the European perspective. There are currently ZERO live events going on, not even one single hockey or curling match. 

As a student currently on exchange studying in Europe, this really sucks. However, I feel like if I were back home in Canada the schedule would be amazing. Everything in primetime and in the early morning, with nothing important to miss overnight, except for maybe cross country skiing and speed skating. 

Volunteer for Tokyo 2020:d

• Like 1

Norway with Dutch-flag-jackets in the medal ceremonies :spank:

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Norway with Dutch-flag-jackets in the medal ceremonies :spank:

You have a photo of this? :facepalm:

1 godzinę temu, vovanA napisał:

It's just not interesting to read about hackers from other countries, I know how the news are made.

you didn`t get me

there are, from all countries but how can you be sure about this case...nevermind, it`s just not like that all attack Russians without a reason but this applies also to Poles, Americans, Georgians, Japanese and North Koreans so don`t feel "overattacked" - many of this is deserved, some not, as with all nations

Again problem whit the official site, we have a Russian flag :p

Untitled.png

• Haha 2

47 minut temu, ofan napisał:

yeah..but u know what? I`m afraid it`s us, rich Europe decided that..to have some events in "good hours"

Now the wind made it even worse but i wouldn`t blame Korea at all, corporations from US and Europe - $$$$