website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Scandals and Controversies

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Tomorrows's schedule is the worst so far... :facepalm:

2xalpine skiing, snowboard cross, skeleton, figure skating basically all at the same time. :facepalm:And after that couple of hours of nothing. :facepalm:

Much needed after that early program, I might add :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Three hours of nothing (one hockey match that's about something), and now in a matter of minutes, speed skating, aerials finals, bobsleigh and biathlon all start :) Great!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 2/18/2018 at 12:01, ahjfcshfghb said:

The 17th was literally 6 huge events in one evening, then the 19th is practically nothing. Argh. 

The story of these Olympics: busy times in part one of the day, then hours of nothing (or a group match or something), and then a ton of stuff all at the same time, planned in such a way that 2-3-4 sets of medals are decided at almost the same moment. 

8 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

The story of these Olympics: busy times in part one of the day, then hours of nothing (or a group match or something), and then a ton of stuff all at the same time, planned in such a way that 2-3-4 sets of medals are decided at almost the same moment. 

yep + figure skating in the morning and ski jumping on midnight, great

probably some due to US some to European tv rights

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

I just went to Seoul on the off days lol

And it’s bad. You often have to rush between events that are so far away and so close in time, too.