website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Scandals and Controversies

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

I was referring to the Sky vs Eurosport controversy...:evil:;)

rai doesn't even exist for me...I'd rather watch Swiss, French, German, British, Czech and Slovak TV (and any other I can find on the Clarke belt)...:whistle:

and I also use the Eurosport Player, if I can't find a TV network showing what I want to watch...

I want write SKY the frist time but I mistake :p 

2 hours ago, phelps said:

normally is the top 25 only making the 4th run at the Olympics...

but also the top 20 is OK to me...it doesn't change that much...

It's actually everyone that usually gets the 4th run at the Olympics. What a travesty! I hope the Slovak lugers are mistaken.

#banbestmen

1 godzinę temu, vovanA napisał:

Oh God, Inside the games seriously suspects Russian hackers for spoiling web site. 

are you 100% sure they are wrong?

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

14 hours ago, mrv86 said:

That is what happens when you get too greedy and sell your soul to US broadcasters to become rich without sweating.

I really hate that spectators from other parts of the world, and mostly the competitors themselves, have to endure this just so the IOC and NBC can get tons of money :stop:

I completely agree 

vor 17 Stunden schrieb dcro:

So far...

Ski jumping competition (duh!)

Awful (often not working) website

Curlers being late to the venue with their transport

How was the ski jumping competition a scandal?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

7 minut temu, vovanA napisał:

evil Russians wanted to break website and disappoint olympic gigs like us? yeah, they also made my cat pee in shoes

sure, there are only good Russians and Russians never hack websites and never cheat...good to know

this is only suspicion, it doesn`t prove they were Russians...nor the other way

i understand how you can feel but all of this doesn`t come from nothing. Priestupljenie i Nakazanje ;), even Fiodor knew it

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 минуту назад, Pavlo сказал:

sure, there are only good Russians and Russians never hack websites and never cheat...good to know

this is only suspicion, it doesn`t prove they were Russians...nor the other way

i understand how you can feel but all of this doesn`t come from nothing. Priestupljenie i Nakazanje ;), even Fiodor knew it

It's just not interesting to read about hackers from other countries, I know how the news are made.

This scheduling is a joke from the European perspective. There are currently ZERO live events going on, not even one single hockey or curling match. 

As a student currently on exchange studying in Europe, this really sucks. However, I feel like if I were back home in Canada the schedule would be amazing. Everything in primetime and in the early morning, with nothing important to miss overnight, except for maybe cross country skiing and speed skating.