website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

32 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Hahaha, great stats! :hatoff: 

I was surprised not to see Russia Annual 2017 on the list though :d 

And I loooove marmite :wub:  #marmiteclub :d 

Russia Annual 2017 got 14 non-medal points aside from your 12, so it's at less than 50% actually.

Tunisia Open 2014 came close (at 86,49%). And after that the next best is at only 75%. :mumble::wacko:

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Russia Annual 2017 got 14 non-medal points aside from your 12, so it's at less than 50% actually.

Tunisia Open 2014 came close (at 86,49%). And after that the next best is at only 75%. :mumble::wacko:

Yup, checked Russia's score. I am actually glad that many people liked vovanA's entry. It was peculiar and one of a kind. 

Curious to see what this edition brings :d 

Actually it's Zombie that's the 5th best at 75,38%. :yikes: Maybe their dominant score could be explained by the song being somewhat Marmitanian. :p

Numbers suggest Zombie had just about the same love-hate status as Calon Lan (75,25%), relatively speaking...

#banbestmen

2 hours ago, intoronto said:

I submitted my votes... all I can say is what a difference one contest makes. The country that ranked dead last last time got top honours this time :thumbup:

Wait a second, should I consider this as a spoiler since the song that you've ranked dead last last time was probably Lithuania? :d

Breaking News: TISC-WINTERFEST Crossover Confirmed

image.png

Historic agreement between TISC and WINTERFEST emerges. A quick summary includes:

• TISC official will travel to WINTERFEST
  • TISC members will decide the winner of WINTERFEST
  • Antarctica will be part of the Opening Ceremony of TISC
  • As a gesture of goodwill Antarctica will be allowed to vote in the live show but their votes will not count and like Lebanon in the first edition, they will appear on the scoreboard as a "ghost-entry"!

The full report can be found on the TISC-News website https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/?p=1090

Edited by OlympicIRL

41 minutes ago, stefanbg said:

I just did that... So many good songs this edition. I had to make some tough choices.

The same in my case, in fact after i send my votes, a song that i didnt vote start to be better in my consideration :lol: