website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

9 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Well I'm just in the middle of the pack, 21st after tie breaking puts :MEX behind :NZL

Thanks to all users who gave points to the song :thumbup:

Congratulations to Italy on their victory... great song as usual. :champion:

And another congratulations to :NOR  and :USA for finishing in the podium.

Of course, @vinipereira this was an amazing contest. Thanks for all your dedication :champion:

Actually :MEX is ahead of :NZL on tie-break, having scored from 15 juries, as opposed to NZL who scored from 8.

#banbestmen

8 hours ago, Bohemia said:

I can't believe we managed to finish in top 10 after the disastrous first... 6 hours? :lol: All those 10 and 11 points all of a sudden were just amazing and surprising! And to think I complained about our choice! (even though I still thought it was the right choice) I have bad memory so I don't remember when was the last time we finished in top 10 but I feel like it was a long time ago?

Anyway thank you so much to the people who voted for our song! :) (I'm curious though, what did you like about it?)

Last French top 10 was 7th place at 2016 Open. :yes

#banbestmen

Congrats to Italy, I only gave the song the bronze medal, but it was really close at the top and for most of my voting process I actually wanted to give you gold. In other words, I'm very happy with the winner :d

Thanks @vinipereira for the great organization. I'll surely participate again next year. 

2 minutes ago, Gigs said:

Congrats to Italy, I only gave the song the bronze medal, but it was really close at the top and for most of my voting process I actually wanted to give you gold. In other words, I'm very happy with the winner :d

Thanks @vinipereira for the great organization. I'll surely participate again next year. 

actually we have open contest in autumn for songs from any year :d

17 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

actually we have open contest in autumn for songs from any year :d

Yes, so you can enter Jeanny, @Gigs:d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Fun fact, despite each team having 4 members + power-play + additional bonus, still only 4/10 teams scored more points than Zombie at 2014 Open. :lol:

Congrats to :NOR:EST:RUS for breaking their personal bests both points and ranking-wise. :yes

Also, congrats to :ITA:USA:POR for breaking or matching their rankings PB.

Some additional achievements:

:IRL broke 1500 points in their all-time TISC tally (1575)

:USA:ITA:FRA all broke 1000 points

#banbestmen

Congrats to Italy. :yes

Here's my personal ranking. My 12-points-pick wasn't so difficult here, Naistumichiu is clearly ahead of the rest for me. It has been added to my own list of best songs of all time, which has 250+ listed so far, so thanks for that entry. :d

:ARG ARGENTINA 12

:FIN FINLAND 11

:DEN DENMARK 10

:AZE AZERBAIJAN 9
 :MDA MOLDOVA 8
 :POL POLAND 7
 :IND INDIA 6
 :RUS RUSSIA 5
 :FRA FRANCE 4
 :ITA ITALY 3
 :USA UNITED STATES 2
 :GRE GREECE 1

Edited by Quasit

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Hudson Taylor won the Irish ticket for TISC Annual 2018 and I was delighted to present them at TISC this year. I have published the other 9 losing finalists here on the music thread, since it's the Jubilee edition and I wish I could have presented them all :d