website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Congratulations Italy @Pablita @Gianlu33 @Henry_Leon @SteveParker! Your song was fantastic and it's very rare that I end up giving my 12 points to the eventual winner so happy days for me as well!

Congratulations @vinipereira For organising a brilliant contest and grand final, especially having to keep up with scoreboards and team scores/power plays, very impressed!

Time to get some sleep :d 

Personally I'm a little less satisfied with the winner than normal, of course not because of something against Italy, but this specific song just didn't 'do' much for me (as you can see with the lack of points I gave it :p ). The positive side though: in general there were clearly more songs I really liked than in the last few contests, with almost every song I gave points to expected to still be in my playlist a long time from now :d 

And Eliane is just an absolute gem, thanks @Nathy for posting that song :wub:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well I'm just in the middle of the pack, 21st after tie breaking puts :MEX behind :NZL

Thanks to all users who gave points to the song :thumbup:

Congratulations to Italy on their victory... great song as usual. :champion:

And another congratulations to :NOR  and :USA for finishing in the podium.

Of course, @vinipereira this was an amazing contest. Thanks for all your dedication :champion:

Definitely expected better performance for NZ. A lesson - definitely won't keep my hopes high for the Open, especially with the song I intend to nominate :d

Congrats :ITA and teammates on the win! Italy was always close, and finally wins. I am especially glad cause I really liked that one. :yes As I said, Italy doesn't lose to Norway, but only to Sweden :d (sorry, I had to joke a bit :hug: ) Enjoy the win and thanks for helping TeamBrasilia to win the team challenge :champion: 

Great showing from Norway and USA as always. I hope Dez finally nominates something I can give points to, though :(

At the end, thank you Vini for making this TISC edition special and wonderfully organized. Elegant, with great idea to tell us interesting facts. :hatoff:

6th Place! Very nice result and thanks to all who voted for our song!

And a special thank you to @mrv86 and @Agger for awarding your 12 points to Hudson Taylor, it was a huge honour :):hatoff:

And I wish Malta could have had a better result but I am happy I could at least award you my 12.

Italy, you were my first reserve.... not that you needed that extra point, but just so you know, I really enjoyed the song and big congratulations to Italia once more :toast::champion::ITA

@vinipereira Huge congratulations on a flawless show. You have been an amazing host and I hope that you get time for a breather now. Well done buddy :):bowdown:

And also a big thank you to @dcro who has been the superglue holding things together, very often behind the scenes, but also here during the live event. Thank you my friend.

And finally, thank you all for spending the day with us here at TISC and adding to the fun. Thanks for your support over the years, we are blessed.

Long live TISC! It has been really fun :)

These songs got points from Serbian jury but did not make combined votes in the end: :POL:RUS:BRA:KAZ:IRL:ALG:SLO

Congrats Italy for the win :champion:

is there some committee for never voting for the winner? except Ireland i don't know if we ever voted for the winner :d

As for our result, worst ever? I want to forget this edition :lol:

Edited by DaniSRB

7 minuti fa, Finnator123 ha scritto:

I'll tag you, @Henry_Leon . What is Italy's song about? I guess it has something to do with selfies & something? :mumble:

I'm not henry but i can help you, maybe. For me it's a veiled critical of the actual situation and at the dependence that technology. In the text there are continuous references to reality like moon or the stars , even tragic (twin towers), and the isolation of the individual. I really like when the singer say Mi manchi in carne ed ossa (I miss you in the flesh), it's really amazing in this context