website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

croatia.png

musical.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

46 minutes ago, Werloc said:

@heywoodu went to drink some wine, it's almost as if he sensed that @dcro would be drawn in to our team and went to celebrate in advance :d

Yes! That's exactly it! I knew something good was about to happen :hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

Ok, Poland will vote as one of last juries, good for me :d Can anyone explain me what those groups mean and why I have in the group those naughty penguins?

Groups signify each nation's base in Brazil + each nation's team for the inaugural TISC Team Challenge.

Points of each team member will be summed to determine the team ranking. Team Challenge will have its podium and everything like the usual contest. :d Brazil meanwhile will have a special role, which hasn't been fully decided yet.

And Antarctica is with you because it's Gramado. From what I understand, Gramado has some sort of ice stadium or something like that. :p

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Groups signify each nation's base in Brazil + each nation's team for the inaugural TISC Team Challenge.

Points of each team member will be summed to determine the team ranking. Team Challenge will have its podium and everything like the usual contest. :d Brazil meanwhile will have a special role, which hasn't been fully decided yet.

And Antarctica is with you because it's Gramado. From what I understand, Gramado has some sort of ice stadium or something like that. :p

Ice stadium, duuuuuude. Indoor skiing facility! 

962128646-XG.jpg

The hill on the right was part of the course for Brazilian cross-country sprint championships, with the start all the way down (sort of down on the left of where the photo was taken), then the climb to the top, a turn, downhill with some turns and back to the start/finish :d 

6 minut temu, dcro napisał:

Ok, but it's unfair then that we have Antarctica in group as they will not win any points :lol: